For the best experience use Mini app app on your smartphone
The son of a Kenyan diplomat who allegedly sexually assaulted a five-year-old girl in Delhi has left India, the victim's parents said on Wednesday. The alleged incident happened last year on a Delhi school bus. The victim's father said the accused's entire family has left India. The accused was protected by diplomatic immunity, stopping police from taking action against him.
short by Shalini ojha / 06:31 pm on 03 Apr
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone