For the best experience use Mini app app on your smartphone
Netanyahu shares Oct 7 attack video, says 'We'll destroy Hamas'
short by Dharini Mudgal / on 30 Aug 2025,Saturday
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu released previously unseen footage from the October 7 Hamas attack, standing beside a mourning mother who lost her family in the assault. In the footage, a man and his sons were seen fleeing into a shelter before a grenade was thrown inside. Netanyahu said, "This film should break every decent heart that still beats...We'll destroy Hamas."
short by Dharini Mudgal / 06:25 pm on 30 Aug
For the best experience use inshorts app on your smartphone